Hi! I'm Janet.
I am a UI/UX designer and developer, with a focus in data visualization.
I enjoy working with users and developers to get to the bottom of complex problems and create clean, user-friendly solutions. I navigate the creation journey using the basic process below, taking into account client and project differences. I believe iteration over ideas and solutions with honest 360° feedback is the best way to tackle solutions.
- Generate or receive project idea
- Gather basic information and compile initial question/user profiles
- Confirm initial project goals
- Brainstorm project
- User Flows
- Understand technical and architectural constraints
- Create wireframes and/or prototypes
- Iterate with users and developers over wireframes and prototypes
- Develop UI, iteratively, in conjunction with backend developers
- Test solution and gather user feedback